We have a highly qualified team of expert lawyers and economists with specialized training in insolvency and bankruptcy procedures of all types of businesses.
Our services include:
- Demand for Insolvency proceedings:
- Voluntary proceedings.
- Necessary proceedings.
- Evaluation of debtor‘s possible/potential insolvency.
- Reviews of accounts and financial statements.
- Representation of debtors in insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings.
- Representation of creditors in insolvencies, bankruptcies and liquidations proceedings.
- Feasibility studies and business advice.
- Pre insolvency statements.
96% of insolvency proceedings end with the liquidation and dissolution of the company. It is vital that clients receive early advice when warning signals appear, in order to take preventive action to avoid reaching this point.